Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
bitrex bitrex is offline

Default A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratrontube...(sorry for the On-Topic post!)

On 4/21/2021 10:42 PM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 4/21/21 8:31 PM, wrote:
110 VAC went away at the beginning of the 20th century.Â* By 1950
120 Volts was the standard.Â* The MONIKER remained, but the voltage
has been 120 VAC for a VERY long time.

We go through this over and over again on the antique radio news
group.
110, 117, 120 = 120 vac

I'm hearing that DLUNU would like to take responsibility for this
project and I think he's the best qualified based on his rebuttal. I
mean it's in his name. "NumeroUno"