Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Derek Chauvin- found guilty

On 04/21/2021 02:22 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:42:37 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 04/20/2021 09:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/20/2021 11:37 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/20/2021 05:28 PM, Hal Bundy wrote:
On 4/20/2021 5:16 PM, Tekkie? wrote:
Nuff said, move on.

This was a game changer. I suspect most cops will be seeking other
careers now.

I wonder how many resumes our PD will get? The pay might not be as
good but the stress is a lot less.

Most of the protesters think cops should be eliminated. Maybe one week
every cop in the country should get the Blue Flu and see how well we get
along without them.

The next riots will be in Columbus OH where a cop shot a 15 year old
girl who was trying her best to kill her BFF with a 6" butcher knife.
The cop should have stood down. One way or the other a good, church
going girl was going to the morgue.

Doesn't help that the week before they shot a dindu who managed to find
a weapon in the ER.

He had the gun on him the entire time. The cop assumed the other one had
searched him prior to cuff & stuff. When the second search revealed a gun the
cop just whispered it to the other cop who didn't hear it correctly but the
actor did. A ****show from get-go.

Not a glowing recommendation for the Columbus PD. Amazing the spin
they're putting on the girl. She was a good girl just trying to defend
herself from a bunch of mean girls and was actually the one who called
the popo.

Then there is the Knoxville saint. Tunes up his girl friend so her
mother calls the cops. Cops proceed to the high school and shoot him in
the bathroom. That one is really murky. Reportedly one of the cops has a
hole in him but it wasn't made by the kid's gun.

****, it's going to be a long, hot summer.