Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Derek Chauvin- found guilty

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 12:59:17 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 4/21/2021 10:28 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/21/2021 9:28 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/21/2021 8:00 AM, trader_4 wrote:
.

Ed, that's exactly what I thought.Â* I can't recall another case where
the charges
ranged from manslaughter to murder and they convicted them of all three.
That must be something peculiar to Minnesota.

As to appeals, if there is still justice in America, he should be
granted a new
trial.Â* That trial never should have been held in Minneapolis, it was
impossible
for him to get a fair trial there.Â*Â* The jury was under the gun, knew
that if they
acquitted, the mobs would be burning down their city.Â* Maxine Waters,
always
the fool and despicable, added to it by calling for violence while
the trial was
going on, if he was acquitted.Â*Â* Another thing that should not have
been allowed
was all the tearful testimony of what a great guy that POS Floyd was.
The
prosecution brought up one witness after another, portraying him as a
kind,
loving, beautiful guy.Â*Â*Â* That left the defense in a terrible
position.Â* What could
they do, go cross examine them and ask what about the fact that he
held a
knife to a pregnant woman during a home invasion and all his other
arrests?
If they did, then the jury could feel that the defense was attacking
a dead man.
I'm not saying Chauvin was innocent, but there is no way that sham was a
fair trial and I hope he gets a new trial.Â*Â* All kinds of trials have
been granted
changes of venue for far less poisonous environments than existed here.

With all the publicity it would be difficult to try him anywhere and
Maxine would follow.

They did not name the jurors of course, but you can be sure they were
known to the locals.Â* A non-guilty could have had their houses burned
down too.

Every big city seems to have a mural of Floyd now.Â* They should also
put up a of his arrests with it to keep it in perspective.Â* He is not
a hero or role model.

Just thinking this am that George Floyd is probably the only one in the
US that died with covid in his system whose death was not blamed on covid.

Now we find that George Floyd deliberately sacrificed himself for the
cause of racial justice:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-floyd-vpx.cnn

George died for or sins huh?