Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT looking for a satnav app that zooms in at junctions

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Murmansk
wrote:

snip

Anyone know of a satnav app that zooms in at junctions?

No (sorry), but it's a feature I've been enjoying on my 'real' (Garmin
Nuvi 215W) Satnav for years?

Big screen (certainly bigger than my phone at the time) and my phone
can stay in my pocket (and retain it's aging battery charge) and I
don't need to buy any questionable mounts for the phone as the GPS
comes with.

I do use Google maps on my phone now and again as that's reasonably
straightforward but often only for those 'weird' destinations and when
the Garmin has got me most the way.

Cheers, T i m