Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Lumber prices double, triple, cost of new house +25K

In article ,
says...

Back to the price of lumber. Something is wrong when you can buy
baltic birch plywood for less than sheathing grade spf

I went to Lowes today for the first time in a long time to buy a few
boards. It surprised me at the prices of them. About $ 10 for a board
of 1 inch by 8 inches and 6 feet long. Forgot the price of some plywood
that I was not going to buy, but just wanted to look at the price.
Seemed way high from a few years back.