BigWallop

Default Cheapest source for internal fire doors?

"Dave Jennings" wrote in message
Hi there,

I need to get 13 internal fire doors soon, as part of a loft
conversion. I'd appreciate a headsup to the best place to get them. If
it makes any difference, I'm based in Glasgow.

Thanks.

Regards,

Dave.

Any normal internal door has heat resistance for the required duration
stated in the fire safety regulations, and only need to be self closing to
suit building regulations. So go and buy your doors and fit self closing
springs or arms to them.

This site explains what you need:

http://www.thediyworld.co.uk/internal_doors.html

---