Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT. No Driver

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:55:07 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 04/19/2021 09:27 AM, wrote:
Tesla does have a "feature" called "Summon". You use a smartphone to
command the car to come to where you are standing.

I could have used one of those years ago. Nothing like parking a rental
in a 5 story parking garage and forgetting what level it was on and what
the damn thing looked like.

I have done that. One of the things that I still remember to do is note floor
number now and references on the floor. I one walked out of a mall and was
convinced my car was stolen. It was the wrong entrance. I walked around in the
store and remembered where I came in. What a ****storm.

--
Tekkie