Posted to alt.home.repair
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Lumber prices double, triple, cost of new house +25K

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 4/20/2021 1:21 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I don't have a good solution to the problem. There are many low skill
jobs that need to be done. Such as garbage collection that really needs
to be done. Without that after a while a city would be unliveable.. Who
is to say that job should not be paid as much as a ball player ? We can
do without the ballplayers but not garbage collection.

Correct, we need the unskilled. At least pay them enough to be able to
eat and have some sort of housing.

They already get that.