Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT: Lumber prices double, triple, cost of new house +25K

On 4/20/2021 8:01 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
trader_4 writes:
On Monday, April 19, 2021 at 6:13:53 PM UTC-4, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ralph Mowery writes:

The fast food places that were mostly maned by teenagers when I was
growing up are now adult jobs. If the pay gets high enough they will be
mostly be replaced by robots.
Your spelling and grammar skills are on par with your logical thinking
skills. The USA is far different now than it was fifty years ago, including
a much larger population and a wider gap between the haves and the
have-nots. And all those republican businesses moving
their labor off-shore over the past four decades.

Right, no Democrat owned businesses would ever do that. Nor would any
Democrat go to Walmart to take advantage of all the low cost imports
that make up the majority of their business.

Personally, I don't believe I've ever walked through the door
of a Walmart.

Because there are all those security people chasing you?