Posted to uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default Couple of quick electrical questions - lubrication and disposal

On 20/04/2021 08:29, charles wrote:
You might be surprised at the things people throw away because they're
not the currently "in" design or don't have the latest bell and/or
whistle, even though they function perfectly and are safe.

That's not a new phenomenon. I acquired a Revox A77 Mk1 for very good price
when it's owner discoved a Mk2 had just come out. That was in 1969. I still
have the machine & it's in working order

Round here the rich kids are always trading in their wives for a newer
model.

Bill