Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Purgert Dan Purgert is offline

Default Ideas for simple smartphone camera holder

I temporarily need a quick smartphone camera holder today and my first
thought is to grab a hand sized four by four to slice a kerf just deep
enough to hold the phone (with casing) but not too deep so as to interfere
with the lens.

I only have a chop saw to shape the wood but I do have lots of scrap wood
laying around to experiment with.

Have you ever made your own smartphone camera holder out of a block of wood?
What did you find works best (for quick results today)?

--
|_|O|_|