Harry K

Default OHIO SAVINGS BANK: Refuses to account for additional principal payments

(v) wrote in message ...
On 24 Jul 2003 15:50:14 -0700, someone wrote:

Give them another 3 days. Not like it is holding up a transaction or
anything. For now it is just entries on paper. You have not lost a
single cent.

Remember this post the next time someone charges you 5000 dollars you
don't owe and won't credit payments to -your- account. That there is
something very fishy going on if the OP is correct is obvious.

They didn't "charge" him $5k in that nobody is sending him a bill for
it etc. He instead says his balance on their books is off by this
amount. So an *error* has been made. I hope by now they have found
it and fixed it. But screaming and making hysterical accusations will
not create an answer where there isn't one. "Fishy" to me implies
that someone is trying to trick him or steal from him, and I seriously
doubt that is what is going on at all, but if it was, shouldn't be too
hard to prove.

-v.

As I said. If the OP has his facts straight, there is something
wrong. Three days attempts to contact them with no results, no
corrections, payments not posted etc. I doubt that there is anything
crooked going on but what is happening is inexcusable. As for the
5000. His balance is over by 5000. How is that not charging him?

Harry K