Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default Table saw dust extraction

On 18/04/2021 09:56, wasbit wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message

My EB band-saw is similar - 100mm port on the back of the bottom case.
In reality it works to some extent - it seems to stop any dust getting
recirculated round and dropped out of the top housing, and there is a
grid of holes around the table inset that allows some dust to get
sucked away. However its far from perfect. A cowl around the underside
could work well.

I've converted my small bandsaw to the Steve Maskery method which works
extremely well with a HPLV system. Post #5.
-
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads...icient.126232/

In the process of converting a larger bandsaw to the same system as it's
much easier to connect up to the shopvac rather than the 4" HVLP hose.

An excellent (and entertaining) link. Thanks!