Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default Aircraft circling low, with white lights flashing

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 20:41:40 +0100, Harry Bloomfield, Esq.
wrote:

It must have done at my count 40 very tight circles, before I got bored
watching. It had landing lights on, around 10 miles from the airport
and had white lights flashing on wing tips. I couldn't see any
navigation lights. What might that have been doing?

I saw two military aircraft yesterday (Fri) flying in formation over
Prestwich (3 mi N of Manchester) going roughly North.

SWMBO suggested it might be to do with the D of E funeral.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%