Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 10:04:10 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Xeno" wrote in message
On 14/4/21 2:22 am, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

But they can get rid of trolling pests lie you

Nope, because its so easy to open a new account,
you pathetic excuse for a trolling pest.

Rule 7 of one forum I'm on, displayed every time you post (unless you block it with an ad blocker) is "if you're banned from posting, don't create another account". That's just asking for people to do it! Mind you, I don't think it's possible to get banned (apart from a temporary 2 day ban, so I just save up my replies and annoy them more at once) - I've actually had 38 warnings and bans from them, including a message saying "if you don't stop doing that I'll have to warn you again". They really are round the twist.