Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 04:12:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 04:06:33 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Spank!

On 14/04/2021 18:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 18:10:15 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 13/04/2021 17:56, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:57:26 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 13/04/2021 16:47, Commander Kinsey wrote:
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's
Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to
ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum
Rules.

Perhaps one day you'll take the hint and refrain from insulting another
member.

I was told off for going slightly off topic.* All I did was point out
that conversations tend to do that.* I didn't call him an OCD ****.

If you don't regard your insult to be one, then I suggest you
reconsider
researching the matter of what constitutes an insult to those around
you.

It's impossible to insult someone.* If I call you a moron and you are a
moron, I've stated a fact.* If I call you a moron and you aren't one,
then I've lied.

So what you are saying is you can't fathom the concept that you can
insult someone with a fact.

You're getting it now.* If you're short and I call you short, I've just
made an observation.* You already knew you were short.* It would be like
me telling you it's raining when you're soaking wet, you already knew,
no information was passed, I can't have insulted you.

No, I've got it ad you haven't. I repeat, "So what you are saying is you
can't fathom the concept that you can insult someone with a fact"

You are a moron. Both a fact and an insult. Do you recognise these words
as an insult? If "yes" then you are a moron. If "no" then you are less
of a moron.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 01:12:30 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

No, I've got it ad you haven't. I repeat, "So what you are saying is you
can't fathom the concept that you can insult someone with a fact"

You are a moron.

Yeah, but you STILL can't resist his ****, senile moron! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:12:00 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded science.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 01:12:30 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

[...]

Since I know I'm not a moron, all you've done is lied. Therefore your "insult" has not upset me at all and cannot be called an insult.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

In some ways it actually helped it dramatically, particularly
with quite a few vicars etc with lots of time on their hands
choosing to get involved in observational science with plants
and geology etc particularly. One of the weirder quirks.

Same with Mendel and other plant breeding in monasterys.

Yes, Darwin did delay publishing his Origin of Species
because he knew what a **** fight that would produce
with the religious fundys and some others like Bruno
quite literally got burnt at the stake for his science and
that presumably had a big effect on others considering
doing real science instead of just accepting what their
stupid collection of fairy storys had to say about things,
but its important to not forget that it happened both ways.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 05:18:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 15, 2021 at 11:02:15 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Until a few hundred years ago there was not much of a split.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 20:15:17 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Until a few hundred years ago there was not much of a split.

A few years ago the unwashed Scottish troll and ****** wasn't yet around for
you to suck him off every time he shows up, you idiotic senile sucker of
unwashed troll cock!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Nope, you've just proven you're a moron in denial.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Do you know who first formulated the Big Bang theory? Ever here of
Gregor Mendel? Blaise Pascal?

Quite a few scientists manage to have a foot in both worlds. In general
the Catholics seem more flexible than the Protestants, particularly the
'gimme that old time religion' branch.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 15, 2021 at 7:14:23 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Do you know who first formulated the Big Bang theory? Ever here of
Gregor Mendel? Blaise Pascal?

Quite a few scientists manage to have a foot in both worlds. In general
the Catholics seem more flexible than the Protestants, particularly the
'gimme that old time religion' branch.

In the past the two were heavily tied together... but that is no longer the
case. There are still some religious scientists, but scientists tend to be
atheist at a higher level than the general public. They also tend to be more
liberal, which makes sense given how at least in the US conservatives tend to
reject our best evidence.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Do you know who first formulated the Big Bang theory? Ever here of Gregor
Mendel? Blaise Pascal?

Quite a few scientists manage to have a foot in both worlds.

In general the Catholics seem more flexible than the Protestants,

Don't recall too many Protestants burning
scientific heretics at the stake, quite literally.

particularly the 'gimme that old time religion' branch.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 14/4/21 2:22 am, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

But they can get rid of trolling pests lie you - so that's a bonus.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 01:43:41 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Nope, you've just proven you're a moron in denial.

Nope, you've just proven that you ARE a notorious sucker of troll cock,
senile smartass!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 20:14:23 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Do you know who first formulated the Big Bang theory? Ever here of
Gregor Mendel? Blaise Pascal?

You'd better worry who first formulated the little adage: DON'T FEED THE
TROLL, you troll-feeding sick senile asshole!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 13:37:25 +1000, Fred, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

"Xeno" wrote in message
On 14/4/21 2:22 am, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

But they can get rid of trolling pests lie you

Nope, because its so easy to open a new account,
you pathetic excuse for a trolling pest.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 19:04:10 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more of the trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Scientists are liberal because they want funding for free.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 10:04:10 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Xeno" wrote in message
On 14/4/21 2:22 am, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

But they can get rid of trolling pests lie you

Nope, because its so easy to open a new account,
you pathetic excuse for a trolling pest.

Rule 7 of one forum I'm on, displayed every time you post (unless you block it with an ad blocker) is "if you're banned from posting, don't create another account". That's just asking for people to do it! Mind you, I don't think it's possible to get banned (apart from a temporary 2 day ban, so I just save up my replies and annoy them more at once) - I've actually had 38 warnings and bans from them, including a message saying "if you don't stop doing that I'll have to warn you again". They really are round the twist.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 16, 2021 at 11:00:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny evidence.
We can see this with COVID, man-made global climate change, research on
reduction of abortions, and in some cases even things like evolution.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 16, 2021 at 10:59:28 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Until a few hundred years ago there was not much of a split.

In English please.

The two have a history that is tied together.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 18:10:05 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

In English please.

The two have a history that is tied together.

NOT as tied together as you two perverted freaks are!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 18:09:40 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Scientists are liberal because the conservative mindset is to deny evidence.
We can see this with COVID,

What we see is that you CAN'T wean your senile gob away from the unwashed
Scottish troll's cock, senile sucker of troll cock!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not
even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful
today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

You have to wonder how far we would be today if religion had not impeded
science.

Until a few hundred years ago there was not much of a split.

In English please.

He means that more than a couple of hundred years
ago, most of the science was done by the religious.
And some of them like Mendel made tremendous
advances in our scientific knowledge.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Plenty of them don't, they work for industry.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 06:55:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 16, 2021 at 1:55:07 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

Right. But even the ones that work for the petroleum industry stopped their
denial of man-made global climate change.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

No they didnt and plenty who do deny man-made
global climate change arent paid to do that.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 16, 2021 at 2:31:09 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 2021 at 1:55:07 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 03:44:18 +0100, Snit

wrote:

[...]

They did drop their denial. Here is their current page on the topic:

https://www.api.org/oil-and-natural-...climate-change

As far as those who deny it, there are about 70 scientists people point to,
many of them dead, and several of whom are not even experts in the field. At
this point there is no internationally recognized scientific group that still
denies the evidence.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

They did drop their denial.

Nope, plenty didnt.

Here is their current page on the topic:

https://www.api.org/oil-and-natural-...climate-change

There isnt just one group of them.

As far as those who deny it, there are about 70 scientists people point
to,
many of them dead, and several of whom are not even experts in the field.

What matters is the evidence with science, not individuals.

At this point there is no internationally recognized scientific group that
still denies the evidence.

Science isnt about voting. At one time the vast majority
of scientists denied free radicals but then the evidence
showed that they are real.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 08:09:56 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

They did drop their denial.

Nope, plenty didnąt.

Yeah, keep showing that troll-feeding senile asshole what he gets for
feeding a trolling senile asshole like you, senile Rodent! LMAO

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 16, 2021 at 3:09:56 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Right. But even the ones that work for the petroleum industry stopped
their
denial of man-made global climate change.

No they didnt and plenty who do deny man-made
global climate change arent paid to do that.

They did drop their denial.

Nope, plenty didnt.

Here is their current page on the topic:

https://www.api.org/oil-and-natural-...climate-change

There isnt just one group of them.

There are those that still do -- I meant their "scientific" group.

Are there others still in denial?

As far as those who deny it, there are about 70 scientists people point
to,
many of them dead, and several of whom are not even experts in the field.

What matters is the evidence with science, not individuals.

Correct: though the experts will generally side with the evidence (if they did
not they would not be the experts!)

At this point there is no internationally recognized scientific group that
still denies the evidence.

Science isnt about voting. At one time the vast majority
of scientists denied free radicals but then the evidence
showed that they are real.

If the evidence showed it then over time the view of most scientists likely
changed. It is not like our knowledge does not grow.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Right. But even the ones that work for the petroleum industry stopped
their denial of man-made global climate change.

No they didnt and plenty who do deny man-made
global climate change arent paid to do that.

They did drop their denial.

Nope, plenty didnt.

Here is their current page on the topic:

https://www.api.org/oil-and-natural-...climate-change

There isnt just one group of them.

There are those that still do -- I meant their "scientific" group.

Are there others still in denial?

Corse there are.

As far as those who deny it, there are about 70 scientists people point
to,
many of them dead, and several of whom are not even experts in the
field.

What matters is the evidence with science, not individuals.

Correct: though the experts will generally side with the evidence (if they
did not they would not be the experts!)

Problem is that the evidence changes, particularly with the
recent less than predicted rate of world temperature change.

At this point there is no internationally recognized scientific group
that still denies the evidence.

Science isnt about voting. At one time the vast majority of scientists
denied free radicals but then the evidence showed that they are real.

If the evidence showed it then over time the view of most scientists
likely changed. It is not like our knowledge does not grow.

And thats just as true of purported man made climate change.

Its obvious that climate does change, thats obvious from
the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much of the
change we have seen is man made. It wasnt that long ago
that most scientists were hyperventilating about global cooling.

Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial hike in atmospheric
CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect that actually
has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

And its even less clear whether lots more 'renewable' energy
will make any useful difference to world climate of whether
it makes much more sense to have lots more nukes and
dramatically reduce the addition to world CO2 levels and
stop wasting fossil fuels on power generation now that it
is clear that we are consuming them at a far greater rate
than they are being laid down.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Apr 16, 2021 at 4:10:43 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

What matters is the evidence with science, not individuals.

Correct: though the experts will generally side with the evidence (if they
did not they would not be the experts!)

Problem is that the evidence changes, particularly with the
recent less than predicted rate of world temperature change.

Do you mean the hand picked specific areas where it was less even as the world
beat the predictions?

At this point there is no internationally recognized scientific group
that still denies the evidence.

Science isnt about voting. At one time the vast majority of scientists
denied free radicals but then the evidence showed that they are real.

If the evidence showed it then over time the view of most scientists
likely changed. It is not like our knowledge does not grow.

And thats just as true of purported man made climate change.

Yes, we keep leaning more.

Its obvious that climate does change, thats obvious from
the ice ages etc, but its much less clear how much of the
change we have seen is man made.

The models show it to be between about 95% and 105% if I recall correctly. So,
yes, there is some disagreement.

It wasnt that long ago
that most scientists were hyperventilating about global cooling.

"Never" was neither long ago nor not long ago. It did not happen.

Yes, we can certainly measure a substantial hike in atmospheric
CO2 levels, but its much less clear how much effect that actually
has on world temperatures, let alone climate change.

We can quibble over exact amounts but there is no question it accounts for a
huge percentage of the warming we see.

And its even less clear whether lots more 'renewable' energy
will make any useful difference to world climate of whether
it makes much more sense to have lots more nukes and
dramatically reduce the addition to world CO2 levels and
stop wasting fossil fuels on power generation now that it
is clear that we are consuming them at a far greater rate
than they are being laid down.

Solar is not perfect but it is a lot less harmful.