Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spray Foam Insulation - You & Yours Radio 4

Which was the one making people ill with the gas released over time.
Be a bit hard to do it with this house it has not got cavity walls and the
loft is old school thick sheets placed over the joists. However like many
houses of this type there are questions about the roof as you can see out
between the tiles, but in all the years I've been here man and boy, only one
snow storm with the wrong kind of powdered snow caused an issue.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Andy Bennet wrote:
On 15/04/2021 12:56, George Miles wrote:
Spray Foam Insulation, Chrysanthemums, Sleep Apps You and Yours You &
Yours investigates why spray foam insulation could make it difficult
for you to get a mortgage. A number of lenders will not consider
properties that have spray foam insulation in

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000v2wr

(it may take an hour or so for the programme to be available on
playback,
its live now)

Interesting. Spray foam bit starts at 27:30

Seeing it heavily advertised again, I did wonder if they'd got round the
condensation problem which can cause rot in some timbers. Apparently not.

--
*It's this dirty because I washed it with your wife's knickers*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.