View Single Post
  #7   Report Post  
Posted to,,
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline
external usenet poster
Posts: 1,058
Default What are these electronilc parts

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 21:57:37 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 04/13/2021 09:43 PM, micky wrote:
They look like they are connected to transisors, but they have the 3
vertical lines, one of which in each set has a left-point arrow.

Too bad you have me blocked, but so it goes.

You mean those things that blow up when they are backfed?