Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spray Foam Insulation - You & Yours Radio 4

In article ,
Andy Bennet wrote:
On 15/04/2021 12:56, George Miles wrote:
Spray Foam Insulation, Chrysanthemums, Sleep Apps You and Yours You &
Yours investigates why spray foam insulation could make it difficult
for you to get a mortgage. A number of lenders will not consider
properties that have spray foam insulation in

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000v2wr

(it may take an hour or so for the programme to be available on playback,
its live now)

Interesting. Spray foam bit starts at 27:30

Seeing it heavily advertised again, I did wonder if they'd got round the
condensation problem which can cause rot in some timbers. Apparently not.

--
*It's this dirty because I washed it with your wife's knickers*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.