Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:26:12 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

In the last 20 years I've driven a Geo Metro and three Toyota Yarises.
CR ****ed on them all.

Note on the yaris: the first one was killed by a kid with a snowplow. I
traded the second, a 2011, in on a 2018 last March. The literally aren't
making them any more and I got a good deal on the leftover 2018.

According to CR they are under powered, noisy, and uncomfortable,
suitable only for city driving. Funny how mine was perfectly happy at 80
mph from here to southern AZ.

Just WTF is WRONG with you, you endlessly driveling senile blabbermouth? Do
you really have NOBODY in RL to talk to, like all the other senile morons
that seem to have taken over Usenet over the last years?