Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Humming LED strip light?

"T i m" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 22:09:43 +0200, Peeler
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 05:52:27 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I believe there is a 3 yr warranty on these new tubes from TLC so
that's handy and if they actually last the 3 years, should work out
cheaper than replacing the fluorescent(s) every 6 months etc?

All my fluoro tubes have lasted decades, not 6 months,
even with the kitchen ones that I used to leave on all day.

How often you switch them off and on is what matters, senile idiot!

Given they suggest you should replace tubes fairly regularly to keep
the light levels up, Rod is either lying, not using the lights or his
generator is under running them. ;-)

It's shame there isn't a place where all these left brainers can't
just argue black is white with each other and leave the rest of us to
get on with 'ordinary' conversations.

"All my fluoro tubes have lasted decades" ... *decades* will full
brightness, amazing! ... weg

Only a fool changes the fluoro tubes every 6 months. You qualify.