Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT online reviews

On 04/14/2021 04:38 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
Recently though, I bought a digital subscription just to for the auto
ratings and reliability surveys which are generally pretty accurate.

In the last 20 years I've driven a Geo Metro and three Toyota Yarises.
CR ****ed on them all.

Note on the yaris: the first one was killed by a kid with a snowplow. I
traded the second, a 2011, in on a 2018 last March. The literally aren't
making them any more and I got a good deal on the leftover 2018.

According to CR they are under powered, noisy, and uncomfortable,
suitable only for city driving. Funny how mine was perfectly happy at 80
mph from here to southern AZ.