Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is AIOE news server working for anyone?

On 14/04/2021 13:24, SH wrote:
On 14/04/2021 13:16, Andrew wrote:
On 14/04/2021 12:58, SH wrote:
Stopped working for me at just before 18.00 hrs 13th April 2021.....
(Thunderbird checks for new posts at minute intervals....)

I have now switched to Eternal September.....

It had a hissy fit over the weekend for me too. Ok now.

not for me still..... the newsgroup lists are not synchronising...

Are you using newsfeed.aioe.org or news.aioe.org or nntp.aioe.org?

The last of those. I didn't notice it being down yesterday either.

I did have a glitch about a month ago much like describe though.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown