Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Spank!

Commander Kinsey wrote

Another account must be made so they don't get the last word in. The
silliest thing I got banned for was saying the word "damn". And not even
in a rude way, probably something like "the damn weather is awful today".
Turns out the admin was a religious nutter.

Yeah, I got the same thing from another religious nutter for
using the term "hell of a lot", not a moderator in that case.

So I made an account precisely the same but with a number 2 at the end
just to rub it in, and let rip about moronic religions, then used many
real swearwords.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:28:43 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa)
wrote:

No don't wind them up like that is exactly what they want so they can
point
at you and say they were right about you all along. Simply say I see,
fine
go away for a bit then come backbut if the area is not of great
importance
simply vote with your keyboard in my case or mouse and let the boot
lickers
have it to themselves they deserve each other.
Brian