Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Spank!

I get it froma a mailing list if I post several messages to a thread even
though the later ones had not got here when I wrote the first ones, it seems
one has to use a crystal ball or maybe make copious notes then splurge all
your replies into one post which is no doubt then too long. It amazes me
that perfectly sighted people cannot grasp the art of using folders
automatically sorting their emails into lists and personal or cannot simply
use a different email for mail lists so all the important stuff comes into
their primary.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

as they start off fine but seem to lose their sense of humour and get
crotchety as time progresses.

I didn’t, but then I never told anyone they couldn’t do anything.

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum
Rules.