Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Spank!

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

I hate moderators with a passion

Yeah, it does attract control freaks like **** does with flys.

You can get them back by making extra accounts.

The better operations can pick those who do that.

Change your name, email address, writing style,

Thats a lot easier said than done. We are currently
watching one who did post for quite a while as
Arlen Holder trying that in a few groups right now.
Plenty can pick that its him returning.

browser, and IP address. My record is 38.

as they start off fine but seem to lose their sense of humour and get
crotchety as time progresses.

I didnt, but then I never told anyone they couldnt do anything.

I became the moderator because some clown tried to appoint
himself as moderator and we gave him the bums rush and
fidonet did require that there was a moderator.

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news What an OCD moron....

Dear [made up name, my 4th account I believe],
You have received a warning at Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community.

Reason:
Insulted Other Member(s)

Greetings;
You have received a one point infraction with ten day expiry.

Primary cause:
You ignored, belittled, trolled, insulted, and attempted to ridicule me
in moderator capacity.

You have transgressed paragraphs seven and nine of the Parrot Forum
Rules.