Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default De-ice the car properly!

In article ,
williamwright wrote:
On 13/04/2021 07:18, Tim+ wrote:

How often has your screen frozen up during the day?

Quite often when I was working. The van would be parked outdoors in
sub-zero temperatures for a couple of hours. Sometimes it rained or
snowed. It used to be a regular problem, especially when I was covering
Penistone and such places.

Bill

I can still remember going to my car parked at TV Centre to find it under a
few inches of snow. This was at about 2am, I'd been supervising some work
which could only be done after closedown.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England