Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default OT online reviews

On 4/13/21 12:29 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 4/13/21 10:00 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:

[snip]

I like the reviews that down-rate the product or the seller because a
timely-shipped package was delayed for several days by the post office...

Once I ordered a little tube of CPU grease, that I got a week late.
According to the post office, it was delivered on time but to the wrong
address. It took someone a week to notice they got something they
shouldn't have.

Had a similar experience years ago ordering a fairly expensive watch
from Overstock.com (who was, bless their heart, quick to send out a
replacement when I had first complained).

--
Name one time in human history when the group seeking to ban books and
censor speech were the good guys. I'll wait...