Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: more PC insanity

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 05:45:09 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

On Monday, 12 April 2021 at 16:14:04 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 12/04/2021 16:09, whisky-dave wrote:

we don't get many like that, if anything we get those that are over
qualified that's what happened last time we put a post up.

Here's a list which would you be qualified to do ?

https://webapps2.is.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/jobs.action

Plus automatic membership of a nice juicy final salary pension scheme
(that is probably massively in deficit) ??

Not true they stopped that years ago.
I think that anyone that joined later than 1980 has been put on the
standard average salery scheme.

SAUL was superseded by USS for most people. They went from defined
benefit to defined contribution in April 2016, althiugh people retained
the DB they had built up.

I retired 4 months before that.