Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default OT online reviews

On 4/11/21 9:18 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/11/2021 8:42 PM, wrote:

"Â* It must be goodÂ*Â* -Â*Â* the pretty lady in the online review
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* wouldn't lie,Â*Â* would sheÂ* ..Â* ?Â* "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbyfhGHX0Vg

Â*Â*Â*Â* John T.

Reinforces what I've figured of most of those people.Â* I do read some
Amazon reviews about a specific feature but still have to be careful.
I've seen poor rating for reasons like "the UPS guy dropped the box" or
{I ordered the wrong color"

I like the reviews that down-rate the product or the seller because a
timely-shipped package was delayed for several days by the post office...

--
Think of how stupid the average person is; then realize half of them are
stupider than that...