Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: more PC insanity

On Monday, 12 April 2021 at 16:14:04 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 12/04/2021 16:09, whisky-dave wrote:

we don't get many like that, if anything we get those that are over qualified
that's what happened last time we put a post up.

Here's a list which would you be qualified to do ?

https://webapps2.is.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/jobs.action

Plus automatic membership of a nice juicy final salary pension
scheme (that is probably massively in deficit) ??

Not true they stopped that years ago.
I think that anyone that joined later than 1980 has been put on the standard average salery scheme.
I have. They do make it up a little with an added bonus, not worlked out mine yet but it only appears to amount to a few quid a week.
But there are two differnt schemes too, one for academic staff and one for technical.

Last time pre-covid it wasn;t in defict

https://mikeotsuka.medium.com/saul-c...g-1f51bf0cb351