Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawnmower rope easy to pull

On 4/12/2021 4:39 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 08:06:10 -0700 (PDT), TimR posted for all of us to
digest...

While mowing the yard yesterday the lawnmower made a clanging noise and quit.

Pulling the starter cord seems too easy now and I hear it spin longer than it should. And no, it doesn't start.

Should I give up on IC engines and buy an electric? I've certainly had my struggles with gas engines the past couple of years.

Not being a smart ass, but, have you considered paying someone to do it?

That has been my choice for the past 2 1/2 years. Works well.