Dave Plowman

Default Electrical work for business

In article ,
Sparks wrote:
I have £1M PII, and wouldn't leave home without it. I am considering
upping it to £2M - reason being that housing associations and letting
agents won't usually let you on site without that amount of cover.

What does PII mean!?

Could I be so rude to ask how much that sort of cover is per year!?

I get 'free' cover as part of my union (BECTU) membership, although I'm
freelance. Would cost about as much as the subscription to do it privately.
Perhaps other trade organisations do the same - although I realise there
might be more claims in the 'building' trade than mine.

--
*Virtual reality is its own reward *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn