Posted to alt.home.repair
Maskless Sociopath[_2_] Maskless Sociopath[_2_] is offline

Default Eyeglass' anti-fog

On 4/11/2021 6:39 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 4/11/21 12:41 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 4/10/2021 1:55 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 4/10/2021 2:12 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 4/10/2021 4:21 AM, Kendra wrote:
On 4/9/21 5:29 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

Since masks are mostly worthless against the Fauci-19 virus, when forced to wear one, I just wear it under the nose.

Endless nonsense.

Yes, if you've had the virus and/or a vaccination, wearing a face diaper is nonsense.Â* Plus, we flattened the curve last summer so they can't use that silly nonsensical excuse any longer.

More ignorant nonsense.

You never run out of it.

If you wear a mask to bed at night, you might be a snowflake.

-Jeff Foxwurthy

If you are still listening to Fauci, you might be an idiot.

-Jeff Foxwurthy