Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian[_9_] Adrian[_9_] is offline

Default Telegraph Posts

In message ,
Tricky Dicky writes
All the wooden poles round here just have bog standard copper wiring
but all have the stapled rod going into the ground.

There is a telegraph pole on the verge outside of my house. It was
installed after I moved here. I noticed that the first time the council
mowed the verge, they broke the earth wire. I did mention this to BT,
but many years later it is still broken.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "diy" with "news" and reverse the domain

If you are reading this from a web interface eg DIY Banter,
DIY Forum or Google Groups, please be aware this is NOT a forum, and
you are merely using a web portal to a USENET group. Many people block
posters coming from web portals due to perceieved SPAM or inaneness.
For a better method of access, please see: