Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_3_] Dan Espen[_3_] is offline

Default Lawnmower rope easy to pull

TimR writes:

While mowing the yard yesterday the lawnmower made a clanging noise
and quit.

Pulling the starter cord seems too easy now and I hear it spin longer
than it should. And no, it doesn't start.

Should I give up on IC engines and buy an electric? I've certainly
had my struggles with gas engines the past couple of years.

I have an electric (Ego self propelled battery powered). I love it.
No gas, no noise, push button start, folds up for storage, light.
I've had it for a year now. Makes mowing a pleasure.

--
Dan Espen