Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Problem with Stayer SDS Drill

On Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 22:01:05 UTC+1, Qualmby wrote:
Congratulations on having the tenacity to troubleshoot this problem and execute the repair. People these days are too willing to write off and throw away things that stop working simply because they have stagnant minds and a relatively well-paid job. I personally get far greater satisfaction out of repairing then using something that has been scrapped than I would just buying new.

I have my doubts it will still be working somewhere around 18 years later?