Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default joke

In article ,
fred wrote:
On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 8:24:35 AM UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 10/04/2021 08:16, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Yes you would think that nothing else happened in the world.Even
worse was the way all the late evening local radio shows on the
Beeb were full of completely changes content, mostly involving
members of the public calling in to say about the day they saw him
walk past on the other side of the road etc. Brian

The worst I listened to was some reporter telling us he joined the
navy as a lieutenant and had risen up the ranks to become not only a
admiral of the fleet but also a field marshal. -- mailto : news {at}
admac {dot} myzen {dot} co {dot} uk

The press and tv have had their obituaries written and stored for years
so this is probably a holiday for the,

I usually listen to R4Ex at 00.30 while drifting off. Was amazed to find
it carrying the main R4 feed.

--
*You sound reasonable......time to up my medication

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.