Harry K

Default OHIO SAVINGS BANK: Refuses to account for additional principal payments

(v) wrote in message ...
On 23 Jul 2003 06:43:53 -0700, someone wrote:

Ohio Savings Bank refuses to account for it.
They claim "they're researching it",...

So, then you are a LIAR. They did NOT "refuse" to account for it,
they said they are researching it. Like, they CAN'T account for it
today. Really a different thing than "refuses".

At some point they should be able to explain it, but how long have
they been working on it?

During the past 3 days calling their
service department, I've been given different stories about how long
their 'research' department will take to resolve the issue...

Well, what answeer would you like as to how long? That would make you
go away happy? This sounds like one of those things that they won't
know until they know. I suppose they could agree to call you back at
a specific time with an update, but you'd probably demand thay they
have the ANSWER by that time, which they can't promise.

I'd be interested in methods to resolve this situation.

Give them another 3 days. Not like it is holding up a transaction or
anything. For now it is just entries on paper. You have not lost a
single cent.

Calm down.

-v.

Remember this post the next time someone charges you 5000 dollars you
don't owe and won't credit payments to -your- account. That there is
something very fishy going on if the OP is correct is obvious.

Harry K