Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default AliExpress log in

On 09/04/2021 09:57, Andy Burns wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

These will be my first imports since Brexit, so I don't know if the
declaration will or will not include the amount of VAT charged to the
buyer.

I bought from aliexpress in january, they were producing UK VAT invoices
back then, while various EU suppliers were refusing UK orders claiming
it was "impossible" ...

I have had far more success importing stuff from China than from the EU,
since Brexit.

Chinese want to trade. EU wants to moan.

--
Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mark Twain