Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_4_] Peter Johnson[_4_] is offline

Default Win10 Sharing.

On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 14:49:13 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Oddly, it's all working as it should be today. Without me doing anything
other than checking settings by the booklet I printed out.

Sometimes it just needs time. But a few days ago I ceased to able to
see the shared folder on my NAS boxes on my Win10 PC. Then I powered
one of the NAS boxes down to relocate in the loft, out of sight (part
of my back up strategy), and its share folder came back into view. So
I powered the others off for a few minutes, and their shared folders
reappeared when they came back on line.