Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default AliExpress log in

If they use a cap char they are breaking the law in many countries now in
any case. Are you sure it was the real site, and not just some bod
harvesting passwords?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in message
Not used the site for a while, but I had an account. I wanted to order
some electronics (DIY element?), wireless processor module and an Arduino
display module for a gadget I am building - so had to log in, on my
difficult to control mouse pad laptop..

Enter email and password,
move a slider to the right,
click button,
[Move to next page]
type capcha characters in,
If you get it right, move to next page.
Final page suggests it will email you a code to type in, but it counts
down from 60 seconds, or you start over again.

Repeatedly and desperately click Send/Receive in Outlook, whilst waiting
for delivery of code, which usually arrived out of the 60 seconds timeout.

Repeat 6 times over, whilst getting more and more frustrated with
AliExpress.