Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default AliExpress log in

On Thursday, 8 April 2021 at 13:12:22 UTC+1, undefined wrote:
Not used the site for a while, but I had an account. I wanted to order
some electronics (DIY element?), wireless processor module and an
Arduino display module for a gadget I am building - so had to log in,
on my difficult to control mouse pad laptop..

Enter email and password,
move a slider to the right,
click button,
[Move to next page]
type capcha characters in,
If you get it right, move to next page.
Final page suggests it will email you a code to type in, but it counts
down from 60 seconds, or you start over again.

Repeatedly and desperately click Send/Receive in Outlook, whilst
waiting for delivery of code, which usually arrived out of the 60
seconds timeout.

Repeat 6 times over, whilst getting more and more frustrated with
AliExpress.

Whilst I agree that 60 seconds is a very short window of opportunity - in reality, it has not been a problem for me. The email always arrives sufficiently speedily though I do manually check for email as the automatic check might miss it.

Just this morning got a delivery - and it was only ordered on the first of the month. Tracked all the way.