Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Cleaning a polycarbonate sloping roof

We have a polycarbonate sloping roof over out deck and side passage.
Over time it gets lichen (I think) growing on it, possibly algae too.

Looking for ways to clean it (beyond just a brush and hose pipe) and found
https://www.wetandforget.co.uk/resid...ervatory-roof-
cleaning

Reading the justifications in the sales blurb made me think they were
struggling for reasons to use it, however the "spray on and leave it"
seems attractive.

The side passage roof can only be accessed from our neighbour's property.

Just wondering if anyone has a proven method of cleaning plastic roofs
with minimum effort and long term effectiveness.

Cheers

Dave R