Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Gratz Bod

On Thu, 08 Apr 21 00:00:33 UTC, Axlerod Jones
wrote:

On 4/7/21 6:32 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 16:59:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 07/04/2021 14:06, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

And 14-21 days after the second dose - bingo, you're
"protected".
"Protected" because you will no longer die, but the vaccine
only reduces transmission by 11%. A mask, by 80%.
[]'s

I remember when Fauci said we would only have to wear masks
until we flattened the curve.How much longer before the curve
is flattened?

As soon as people stop getting "terrified" of using masks,
it'll be over.
HTH
[]'s
--