Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gratz Bod

Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/21 9:06 AM, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

Give me liberty or give me death.* **** the lockdowns!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 9:25:42 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 4/7/21 9:06 AM, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

Give me liberty or give me death. **** the lockdowns!

Sounds like you want both: liberty, then death.

What a princess you are. "Waah! I can't go bowling! Waah!"

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 09:25:32 -0400, jimmy
wrote:

On 4/7/21 9:06 AM, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

Give me liberty or give me death.

Bush's "patriot" act too away your liberty a long time ago.

**** the lockdowns!

Death it is, then.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/04/2021 14:06, Shadow wrote:

Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/21 9:06 AM, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

Give me liberty or give me death. **** the lockdowns!

Sounds like you want both: liberty, then death.

What a princess you are. "Waah! I can't go bowling! Waah!"

Cindy Hamilton

The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to
be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2021 10:37 AM, Shadow wrote:
Bush's "patriot" act too away your liberty a long time ago.

Yah, Bush was a rinocrat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/21 9:06 AM, Shadow wrote:
[...]

It's not ****ing slavery. It's wearing a mask and keeping a reasonable
distance from strangers. I'm quite happy that I haven't had some smelly
person breathing down my neck at the grocery store for more than a year.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/04/2021 16:59, Bod wrote:
On 07/04/2021 14:06, Shadow wrote:

Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
****[]'s

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

Added to that, the UK doesn't have millions of anti maskers plus stupid
religious worshippers packing out massive churches who act as
superspreaders.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Shadow wrote

Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

Nope, due to a variety of factors, far more effective
treatment of those who end up with severe covid, far
more vaccinated, the lockdown, only mostly have the
kent variant which the vaccines work fine with.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks
to the complete LACK of a LOCKDOWN.

Nope, due to the only variant which does infect people
who have already recovered from the wuhan infection,
**** all lockdown, the hospitals overwhelmed so that
they can't treat those with severe covid as effectively
as the UK does and a variety of other factors.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

Yours isnt science. Its never just one thing with something like this.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated,

But you don't need to be fully vaccinated to have significant
protection from severe disease, so that number is dishonest.
In fact 60% of the adult population has had atleast one shot.

so it wasn't due to vaccination.

Wrong.

Though that obviously helped to a small degree.

Lot more than a small degree in fact.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"jimmy" wrote in message
On 4/7/21 9:06 AM, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.

Give me liberty or give me death.

You are welcome to death.

**** the lockdowns!

**** fools like you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
On 07/04/2021 14:06, Shadow wrote:

Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

Its actually 60%
https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/deta...ination_uptake

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/21 9:06 AM, Shadow wrote:
[...]

You are welcome to die for the cause.

The fewer fools like you the better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 04:30:56 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

You are welcome to die for the cause.

The fewer fools like you the better.

Wanna bet that way more people are waiting for YOU to croak than for him,
you subnormal senile sociopath?

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 04:24:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH more senile troll crap

--
Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 04:28:55 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

Its actually 60%
https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/deta...ination_uptake

Auto-contradicting senile sick cretin! LOL

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 04:22:25 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Nope

LOL Senile idiot!

Nope

LOL Senile cretin!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 16:59:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 07/04/2021 14:06, Shadow wrote:

Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

And 14-21 days after the second dose - bingo, you're
"protected".
"Protected" because you will no longer die, but the vaccine
only reduces transmission by 11%. A mask, by 80%.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/21 6:32 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 16:59:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 07/04/2021 14:06, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

And 14-21 days after the second dose - bingo, you're
"protected".
"Protected" because you will no longer die, but the vaccine
only reduces transmission by 11%. A mask, by 80%.
[]'s

I remember when Fauci said we would only have to wear masks until we flattened the curve.How much longer before the curve is flattened?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Shadow wrote
Bod wrote
Shadow wrote

Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil,
thanks to the complete LACK of a LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated,

But 60% have had the first shot.

so it wasn't due to vaccination.

Wrong.

Though that obviously helped to a small degree.

By a hell of a lot actually.

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

And 14-21 days after the second dose - bingo, you're "protected".

You are in fact protected after the first shot after a couple of weeks.

"Protected" because you will no longer die,

So that's the relevant thing for you number of deaths stats.

but the vaccine only reduces transmission by 11%.

Bull**** and whats relevant is deaths, not transmission.

A mask, by 80%.

More bull****, particularly with aerosols.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 08 Apr 21 00:00:33 UTC, Axlerod Jones
wrote:

On 4/7/21 6:32 PM, Shadow wrote:
[...]

As soon as people stop getting "terrified" of using masks,
it'll be over.
HTH
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2021 9:38 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 4/7/2021 10:37 AM, Shadow wrote:
Bush's "patriot" act too away your liberty a long time ago.

Yah, Bush was a rinocrat.

Said like an idiot trumptard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 10:28:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the auto-contradicting trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

--
Xeno to senile Rodent:
"You're a sad old man Rod, truly sad."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 20:45:00 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 4/7/2021 9:38 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 4/7/2021 10:37 AM, Shadow wrote:
Bush's "patriot" act too away your liberty a long time ago.

Yah, Bush was a rinocrat.

Said like an idiot trumptard.

Bob, please ignore this crap, please

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 11:59:28 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
On 07/04/2021 14:06, Shadow wrote:

Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

So you're about even with the US. Here it's 160 mil that have had at least one shot.
Which is why I think the media hype over an impending disaster from a third wave
is way over blown. Also, even with some increase, we've gotten way better in terms
of saving lives from a year ago. We were at 256K new cases a day in January.
It got down to 56K a few weeks back. Now it's ticked up slowly to 66K. The real problem
is in about 5 states that have seen large increases, but the media keeps making it
sound like impending disaster. One thing I do like, it shows that the media wasn't
making a big deal out of Covid just to screw Trump. The Trumpets predicted that once
Biden was in office, the media would not be hyping Covid troubles anymore.
And we're doing 3 mil shots a day now, it's rolling fast.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/04/2021 13:57, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Pleased to hear that the US vaccination count has racheted up. Good news.

BOD Logic burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 January 11th 17 10:11 AM
OT : Hey, Bod! Tekkie Home Repair 18 March 24th 16 07:25 PM
OT : Hey, Bod! Aardvark[_3_] Home Repair 1 March 15th 16 07:02 PM
OT : Hey, Bod! burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 March 15th 16 03:43 PM
Any appliance repair bod's here please? Mike Barnard UK diy 3 November 18th 10 08:46 AM