Posted to alt.home.repair
Axlerod Jones Axlerod Jones is offline

Default Gratz Bod

On 4/7/21 6:32 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 16:59:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 07/04/2021 14:06, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

It's actually just under 50% who've had at least the first jab.

And 14-21 days after the second dose - bingo, you're
"protected".
"Protected" because you will no longer die, but the vaccine
only reduces transmission by 11%. A mask, by 80%.
[]'s

I remember when Fauci said we would only have to wear masks until we flattened the curve.How much longer before the curve is flattened?