Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Six for the price of two?

On 4/6/21 9:10 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 20:01:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/6/2021 7:10 PM, %% wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 4/6/2021 1:32 PM, Frank wrote:

This alloy wheel thing is just nuts.
I was sitting first up at a real long light the other day just
watching the cars go by and I saw exactly ONE with old school stamped
steel wheels. They all had spoked alloy wheels and most were unique to
that model and year car.
What's the deal with that?

It's For The Children dude- so that each and every wonderful, entitled
kid being driven to a play date in mommy's SUV feels unique, special and
celebrated with his ride experience commemorated by those four shiny
spinners.

--
When did Western society decide that instead of helping mentally ill
people, we should indulge their delusions 100% and allow them to set