Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default homeworkshop.org.uk

Bob Minchin wrote:
Does anyone know what has happend to this advert site?
I know Adam did not have be the best of health a while back.

TIA
Bob

Just to follow up on this.
I've heard back from Adam with this message.
"Hi Bob, your IP address has been blocked by our security and firewall
system because of suspicious behaviour coming from a device using that
connection. I have removed the entry we should now allow you back on the
site but as they have said if something else is using your connection to
carry out this behaviour it will be blocked again. Below is the
following entry from the log file;
csf.deny: 80.7.35.195 # lfd: (mod_security) mod_security (id:949110)
triggered by 80.7.35.195 (GB/United
Kingdom/cpc76102-ando7-2-0-cust962.15-1.cable.virginm.net): 5 in the
last 3600 secs - Mon Apr 5 10:58:17 2021"

I've no idea what I might have done
to cause this and I don't really understand the log entry.
Maybe my son is up to some mischief??

Bob