Posted to alt.home.repair
Maskless Sociopath[_2_] Maskless Sociopath[_2_] is offline

Default Gratz Bod

On 4/7/2021 9:39 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 9:25:42 AM UTC-4, jimmy wrote:
On 4/7/21 9:06 AM, Shadow wrote:
Only 20 deaths from COVID in GB yesterday. Thanks to the LOCKDOWN.

4211 deaths yesterday here in Brazil, thanks to the complete LACK of a
LOCKDOWN.

Science trumps(sorry, bad word) religion.

PS Only 8.1% of the British population are fully vaccinated, so it
wasn't due to vaccination. Though that obviously helped to a small
degree.
[]'s

Give me liberty or give me death. **** the lockdowns!

Sounds like you want both: liberty, then death.

What a princess you are. "Waah! I can't go bowling! Waah!"

Cindy Hamilton

€œThe next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to
be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?€